ELR’s and CLR’s
Ingredient Identity is proud to offer the most comprehensive label and packaging reviews for Foods, Animal Feed, Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics and Homeopathic product labels. These reviews are intended to educate our customers and help bridge the gap between creative labeling copy efforts by marketing teams and meeting the marketing and labeling compliance requirements managed by quality and regulatory personnel.
We offer an easy way to submit labels and packaging for review of claims, specifications, formatting and general compliance. What makes our service unique is that we’ll also provide you with what you can say on the label or actually augment the language so you can get it right the first time. While many companies offer label design and printing services, few have the additional expertise to review for compliance with the every changing regulations. Additionally, we can identify ingredient or formulation issues that could potentially lead to costly regulatory or legal challenges down the road, allowing you to revisit the product faster.
Enhanced Label Reviews (ELR)
Enhanced Label Reviews (ELR) evaluate:
• Label Presentation, Packaging and Formatting
• Facts Panel Accuracy, Issues or Errors
• Requirements for Claim Substantiations
• Key regulatory references
• Identification of potential New Dietary Ingredients requiring notification
• Label claim modifications, footnotes, and other recommendations
• Screening for potential adulteration issues
Confirmatory Label Reviews (CLR)
For labels that have been previously submitted or evaluated, we can provide a quick confirmation of the respective changes to ensure your label is ready to go to print.