QUALITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
QDS – The Quality Development Services team leads the evaluation, development and implementation of Best Compliance Practices™ and support for other daily essential Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Regulatory operations to customers. Support extends to a variety of business types throughout the Food, Animal Feed, Dietary Supplement, Cosmetic and Homeopathic industries inclusive of Ingredient Manufacturers, Finished Product Manufacturers, Warehousing/Distribution Companies, Direct Response Companies and Retailers.
QDS has highly trained and qualified members providing onsite or remote support for outsourced QA/QC services to clients needing dedicated part-time, temporary or transitional support in these areas. Additionally, the team provides internal support to RGS as needed, allowing for efficient redundancies to time sensitive or compliance-critical programs, including GMP Facility Auditing, Vendor Qualification(s), USDA Permit Submissions/Management, Certificates of Free Sales, FDA Inspection or Warning Letters and much more.
The types of services include the following:
• Specifications Development/Review – Ingredients and Finished Products
• Formulation Reviews
• SOP Development/Review – For Own-label Marketers, Own-label Distributors, Manufacturers, Distributors and Retailers
• GMP Production Facility Auditing
• Laboratory Facility Audits
• Testing and Stability Protocol Development/reviews
• Quality System Optimization
• Outsourced QA or QC support